We usually associate investments with only stocks or bonds.
However, investors can utilize other alternatives that can be adapted to their level of risk and liquidity.
In this episode, Stephen Rosen examines liquid alternative investing, explaining the different types of funds and options available in the market, as well as the considerations that need to be taken into account before investing.
- What are liquid alternatives and how are they used
- The concepts of illiquid and liquid investments
- The liquid investing opportunities he offers at Hightower Bethesda
- How do the Interval funds work
- The importance of knowing whether your investments are liquid or not
- Why non-traded REITs are considered to be the devil of investments
- Some investment strategies in the alternative investment space
- The pros and cons of liquid alternatives
- And more!
Connect With Stephen: