Just because you got divorced doesn’t mean you’ll never find love again.
Michelle Jacoby, a dating-after-divorce specialist, believes you can have another amazing love, and even marriage.
In this episode, Leah Jones is joined by Michelle, a dating coach and professional matchmaker, to discuss her advice and tips for women dating post-divorce as outlined in her book Never Waste Time On The Wrong Man Again!
Michelle and Leah discuss:
- How Michelle’s own divorce kick-started her career as a professional matchmaker
- Common mistakes women make when dating after divorce (and how to avoid them)
- Setting boundaries and following them when you start dating
- Dating as a single parent, and the importance of choosing a partner who ‘blends into your family’
- What it means to put yourself out there and doing the work to get what you want
- And more
Connect With Michelle Jacoby:
- Michelle Jacoby
- LinkedIn: Michelle Jacoby
- Never Waste Time On The Wrong Man Again (Book)
- Instagram: Michelle Jacoby
Connect With Leah:
- LinkedIn: Leah Jones
Schedule a Call with Leah:
About Our Guest:
Michelle Jacoby is a certified matchmaker, dating and relationship coach, and the owner of DC Matchmaking: a boutique matchmaking and coaching company for commitment-minded singles in the Washington, DC Area that was founded in 2009. Michelle has successfully coached and matched hundreds of happily married couples!
Michelle is a leader in the matchmaking industry. She was voted Best Matchmaker in the U.S. at the 2017 iDate Awards and awarded finalist for Best Matchmaker and/or Best Dating Coach in the industry in 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2020. Michelle has been featured in The Washington Post, Bethesda Magazine, WUSA Channel 9, News Channel 8 – Let’s Talk Live, WJLA Good Morning Washington, NBC Washington, Huffington Post, ABC, FOX, Newsy, NPR, and more. Her articles have appeared in Self, Washington Life Magazine, YourTango.com, ThoughtCatalog.com, The Mind’s Journal, Yahoo, EHarmony Advice, and many more.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download