Divorcing as a parent can be very difficult.
Dealing with the legal requirements, plus all of the transitions of going from a co-parent to a single-parent can feel overwhelming and emotionally draining.
But having a community of like-minded people that you can trust and rely on can help you through those tough situations.
In this episode, Leah Jones speaks to Michelle Dempsey-Multack, author, divorce coach and certified divorce specialist who works with women at all stages of their divorce and helps them join a community to connect with other women in similar situations.
Michelle and Leah discuss:
- Michelle’s ‘why’ and the reason she is passionate about helping women through their divorce
- The most important resources to help you through your divorce
- The Mom’s Moving On community and how women support each other through the virtual community
- What a divorce coach is and how they can help you through difficult situations
- And more
Connect With Michelle Dempsey-Multack:
- LinkedIn: Michelle Dempsey-Multack
- Moms Moving On
- Facebook: Michelle Dempsey-Multack
- Twitter: Michelle Dempsey-Multack
Connect With Leah:
- LinkedIn: Leah Jones
Schedule a Call with Leah: